Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Would You Call This An Obsession?

We love tote bags and use them a lot! We have all 3 sizes from Land's End. The large ones are for overnight stays, homeschool conferences, book sales, co-op lessons and days at the lake. I own the middle-sized tote and Abby and I both have the smallest one. Abby uses her small tote a lot but it is just a little too small for me. My coupons fit in it just fine but it is too small for my Bible and notebook to take to church. I wanted something in between. So we made the switch to LLBean to buy the small tote with long handles. Four of them came in the mail today. They are just the right size for church items!

Yep, I think we're obsessed.

4 comments:

  1. I think totes are great -- have you had a look at Pleasant View Schoolhouse? Anna has marvellous patterns and inspiring fabrics, and even a step-by-step tote-making guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the totes! I use mine all the time and am always on the lookout for sturdy new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! A good quality tote lasts forever too. I'm hoping to acquire enough totes to start using them for groceries...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love totebags! Like, totally!

    ReplyDelete