Saturday, January 26, 2008

One Step Closer to the Bedroom Makeover

The smell of new wallboard is a beautiful thing.


As you can tell, we don't finish these projects very quickly. I always remind myself that I am going to have a perfect, completed home in heaven some day. Until then, we will plug away on the weekends that are free of other responsibilities
.
The pink flowered wallpaper with the little cowboys behind it is NOT coming off the wall easily.(this is what we found when we took down the little closet) But Abby is a trooper. She is willing to stick with the job when everyone else is whining.

4 comments:

  1. I've had wallpaper like that. I had to put a heavy layer of stucco on the wall, sort of like old chunky pottery. Some days I dream of nice smooth walls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so far from putting up wallboard so I'm quite envious. We just took a second truck load of plaster out and I'm glad to be done with that dust for a while! I can't wait to see your finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of sheetrock in the morning...smells like victory!

    ReplyDelete