Friday, January 11, 2008

Show and Tell Friday



It's Show and Tell Friday at Kelli's blog.


This week I have worked on a display of pictures in the stairway. I have never decorated this area of our home, so it was time. I got the picture/plaque for Christmas. I says, "All Because Two People Fell in Love." Then I placed family photos under it. Now I know why people put family pictures up the stairway or in the hallway. It is a joy to pass by these memories as I trudge up and down the stairs with laundry or the vacuum cleaner!

11 comments:

  1. This is so nice!!!! My friend has this saying with vinyl lettering below her wedding picture. Fabulous. Families are a true blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea, your display looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter and I were just talking about this sign..it looks great....where you put it.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaque and the display! Wonderful. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely plaque to build a display of family around.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that quote ! im going to paint that onto my wall where our pics are ..... cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh, I love this--I am going to borrow this idea:)

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a special way to remember your special and dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great idea ! I would have to put it somewhere else because I don't have a staircase, lol !

    ReplyDelete