Saturday, January 26, 2008

What's Been Happening?

Lets see.......
~Doctor's appointments (more than I care for our family to have)
~The Christmas/New Years/Valentine family letter finally went out!
~School
~Dutch Blitz. This is not a game to be played late in the evening. Parents lose very badly after 8:30 pm.
~Evenings reading (more on that later)
~Yesterday we tried to see how much we could possibly cram into one day. Two girls went downhill skiing for the first time. The other two girls went ice skating and then to gym and swim. Then we all met for dinner at my in-laws house because my brother-in-law came for a visit.
~We exchanged Christmas gifts with my brother-in-law. I believe Christmas is NOW officially over.
~I am once again trying to read through the Bible in a year. Somehow, I always get hung up in April. I have started again with new zeal and as an extra bonus, a friend checks up on me once a week to make sure I'm staying on goal.

P.S. Have you ever played Spidar Solitare on the computer? Set a timer. It can be addictive on a cold, winter's evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment