Friday, October 19, 2007

You Can't Catch Me, I'm the Gingerbread Man

Today, in my homeschool co-op class, we did my favorite preschool activity. After reading the story The Gingerbread Man, our class ran all over the building following clues and trying to catch the gingerbread man. The final clue took us back to the classroom where gingerbread men cookies were waiting at the table. Five-year-olds are so much fun!


The house smells like Christmas. Carissa made dozens of gingerbread men. How did I get anything done before I had teenage girls?

3 comments:

  1. ok, I have seen enough...
    could you adopt a 40 year old woman? I have been there and know it is even nicer in person! It must smell wonderful in your home.
    Wish I lived closer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!!! My babes are 2, 4, and 6, so this would be a great activity for them.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete