Sunday, October 7, 2007

October Heatwave

We have had an incredibly warm week in New York. Friday set a record high temperature of 82 degrees! The teenagers have been at a youth retreat, so Mom, Dad and Abby took off in our new kayak. Yes, we have a kayak! I am still in shock over the thrill of being given something that we did not need but really desired. It was so much fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It has been an unusual week of provision and blessing which I will fill you in on later. Like I said, I am still in shock... but rejoicing.

.

1 comment:

  1. Good!!!
    We really enjoy the lovely pictures of your family adventures. Tim and I can not think of a more deserving family. We admire and love you all dearly.
    Have fun and continue enjoying the wonderful weather.

    ReplyDelete