Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tacky Lawn Ornaments



I am not in the habit of collecting these type of lawn ornaments, but this one has special significance. When my three oldest girls were under 5 years of age, I tried numerous times to line them up and get them to pose like this: hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil. It never worked. Someone would fall off the couch, hit someone, cry, refuse to cooperate, etc... And I would end up saying, "Just forget it!"

Well today was a special day. I actually got the picture I wanted for so many years. It's only 12-13 years later than I expected.


(Note: No teenagers were hurt in the photographing of this picture)

1 comment:

  1. I think that this picture is going to come back and bite you guys some day!!! (Just kidding) You look cute, girls! I just can't believe it took so long for you guys to cooperate!!!

    ReplyDelete