Friday, December 7, 2007

Where Have You Been?


That is the blogging question. Here is the week in review:
~We helped friends move into their new home.
~The Christmas tree and inside decorations are up.
~We went to a craft fair.
~We had a Mary Kay party to help out a friend who is a new consultant (more like she helped us out)
~Our family spent the evening with another family who are our dear friends and we stayed waaay too long...... I mean embarrassingly long...... I mean "my mother taught me better than that" too long...... I mean we don't stay up that late even on New Year's Eve..... you get the picture.
~We shoveled inches of heavy ice off the driveway.
~We worked on Christmas gifts.
~We actually accomplished homeschooling.
~My Hero took me off to the "big city" to spend some time away.
I am back.

1 comment:

  1. LOL about the Mary Kay party. You never really know who is helping who with home parties.

    ReplyDelete