Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I've Been Bit

...... by the scrapbooking bug!


I know what some of you are saying, "Where have you been? We've been scrappingbooking for years." I have purposely avoided the hobby because of the number of unfinished projects into which I have already invested money.

Then my girls took a scrapbooking class in our homeschool co-op classes. That did it- BIT. The teacher was so good to them and gave them such good ideas and creative helps. I purchased a few items from her and now I'm hooked.

I am enjoying my evenings putting together pages of the yearly Christmas photo. These pictures have been in frames and displayed on the piano every Christmas. I am displaying them now in the scrapbook because the piano is getting far too cluttered (what a blessing!) . I am also working on pages that show our visits to the different lighthouses in Maine.

I am having too much fun during these cold, hibernation evenings. Maybe winter in the north isn't so bad......

3 comments:

  1. yeah! i love to scrapbook...so glad you guys are doing it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to scrapbook, once I get started, but it takes me forever to get up my gumption to get started. I go months in between, and then scrap 20 pages in 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cindy!

    I love the idea of doing a scrapbook with each year's Christmas photos! Neat! :o)

    Have a lovely, cheerful Christmas!

    P.S. I hear ya on those northern winters. I'm in PA...praising God daily that it's not Maine, LOL!

    ReplyDelete