Thursday, February 5, 2009

Perking Up

I have felt like a slug! December and January were not healthy months for my family. So I think I will eliminate those months from my memory. Now I am trying to get back on track with vitamins, water, exercise and a better diet.
Such good intentions.
My frugal associates will appreciate the fact that my gym membership is free. It is at the local high school and that sounds great. Oh, but the hours! It is open 6-7am M-F and 5:30-8:30 M-Th. Very restricted, but it's free and only 1/2 mile from my house.
Then came this morning. It's 5:50am and the kitchen floor feels REALLY cold. The van doesn't want to start. It is -20 degrees!!!!!! This woman got a cup of green tea and curled up on the couch.
My good intentions can continue tomorrow when the warm -up begins. It should be 10 degrees at 6:00a.m.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are at least feeling better. I didn't make it to the Y yesterday or today. Sounds like we have the same good intentions!

    Have a lovely evening!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,

    Glad you're out of the boggs and back up feeling better!

    ReplyDelete