Wednesday, January 28, 2009

True Woman Conference

Two weeks ago I was privileged to go to a winter ladies retreat. Well, not really a retreat like you're thinking, but close enough. Seven ladies gathered at a friend's house to view the True Woman Conference that was held in October. What a blessing!!! We only made it through 4 of the sessions and I'm anxiously waiting to hear when we will watch the next 4.

Much to our surprise, we found out later that you can view them online. Here is the link:http://www.truewoman.com/?id=317
John Piper was excellent.... so was Nancy Leigh DeMoss....... and so were the other two speakers.
Let me know if you listened to them and were blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered the True Woman sight last week. I listened to one of Nancy's talks so far. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete