Friday, March 7, 2008

Show and Tell Friday


It's Show and Tell Friday at Kelli's blog.

It's the first week of March and the people living in the southern part of the US are making the northeners envy their daffodils, sunshine, tulips, green grass, etc....... Here is one thing New Englanders can brag about..... The Christmas Tree Shop. Don't let the name deceive you. There is not one single Christmas tree there this time of year. You never know what you will find! They have everything from lawn ornaments, to glassware, to pictures, to paper goods. And the prices are GREAT! We can always find something.

My favorite purchase is from a line of Polish pottery that they carry. This particular pattern has less blue and more green in it, which is better for my kitchen color scheme.
So if you're ever in the northeast (especially Cape Cod) you may want to stop in for a visit.

10 comments:

  1. Cute piece of pottery!

    This Texas gal has 7" of record-breaking snowfall out in her yard! All of the blooming trees outside along with the early flowers, are shivering in their blanket of white, wet fluff!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this store, but I'm pretty far from New England.

    The pitcher is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pitcher. What lovely colors! I collect pitchers as well. :)

    Blessings,

    Gina
    www.simplyheartandhome.com

    I'm sorry I have to put my link here. It doesn't seem to "take" in the name/url box

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a super store to shop in if you ask me. Love the pottery you found too.

    Have a great weekend, hope you can drop by my show n tell if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is lovely! Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a wonderful place to shop. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE polish pottery....i have actually been blessed enough to have several pieces(none match of course, but i dont mind)being that i used to live in germany and visited the pottery factories in poland....great piece

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very attractive. Thanks for your share today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this store! The nearest one is about 40 minutes away and I had nearly forgotten about it. I feel a weekend roadtrip coming on!

    Thanks for sharing!

    I usually end up stocking up on tons of seasonal decorations and treats on the cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pitcher is very pretty. Your favorite store sounds like a fun place to shop.

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete