Saturday, August 23, 2008

I had two positive incidences happened to me on a recent trip to Barnes and Noble.

First, I tried a Starbucks Mint Mocha Frappachino. I'm in love! I wish I could find a picture to show you what a beautiful creation it is. Don't wait- go get one now! I don't want to know how many calories is in it. I don't want to know how much fat it has. I don't want to know how much sugar it contains. I just want to enjoy the memory of the first sip. Oh, it also had whipped cream on it.

Secondly, my heart was warmed as I perused the magazine isles and a fellow "magazine flipper" had already been there. For those who are unfamiliar with the noble work of magazine flipping, the task involves flipping over the magazines with immodest covers. If only I had seen the culprit, I would no doubt have struck up an immediate friendship. More than likely, we are already friends.
Magazine Flippers Unite!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a proud magazine flipper! Its the first thing I do when I go in to Barnes. I wasn't there recently so it wasn't me! How exciting that there's another one of us!

    ReplyDelete