Saturday, June 16, 2007

23 Years Together

My husband is a romantic. He has learned over the years how to make events special for me. However, I make things confusing for him! What was special to me 3 years ago may not be this year. I do love our anniversary and that has not changed. We don't need to have a long weekend away to celebrate, just a few hours is OK. I have to laugh about how we celebrated this year:

~ We were so busy on the 16th that Tom took the day off on the 15th to celebrate.

~ We went to breakfast at a fun little diner.

~ I took the kids to their last soccer day while Tom stayed home to paint kitchen molding (YEAH!)

~ We ate dinner at Burger King

~ We ran errands to pick up items for Caroline's 16th birthday party

~We went to the movies to see Oceans 13. We rarely go to the movies so this was a treat. Please don't ask me why I love the Oceans movies. It's not explainable :)

~Finally,there were several funny, sweet cards during the day

"We're still having fun and you're still the one"

No comments:

Post a Comment