Friday, February 1, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

It's Show and Tell Friday at Kelli's blog.


Today, I am preparing for a scrapbooking workshop that I will be attending on Saturday. An entire day of scrapbooking! A series of pages I hope to work on is titled, "Attic Renovations." The attic is now a bedroom "suite" for three of my daughters. I took pictures today of their completed room for the scrapbook pages.

Here are some pictures of yard sale and roadside finds.The vanity,the wicker furniture and most of the book shelves are from yard sales. It's amazing what you can do with primer and white paint!

A bulletin board was made on the back of one of the book shelves. We're still looking for headboards - a goal for this summer.

8 comments:

  1. Your daughters' attic "suite" is perfect and those yard sale and roadside "finds" are amazing!

    Blessings,
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What girl wouldn't enjoy being in the wonderful room you've created?! It's very warm and inviting and you did an awesome job with your treasure hunting!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I wish I was a little girl again and in your family I would think I was the luckiest girl in the world.

    Your show & tell is wonderful the pieces you have "found" are stunning too.

    Lee-ann - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous bedroom for your girls!!! I love the idea of the bulletin board on the back of the chest. I love the dormer type rooms. Reminds me of about 35 years ago when we fixed one up for our young pre-teen daughter. Her's was done all in red, black, and white color she choose. It turned out so well. Good job. Thanks for showing us.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds. I really love that vanity. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is my childhood dream room! It is beautiful and your girls are lucky to have such a sweet space to grow up in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very creative with your finds!!

    ReplyDelete