Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bought it, Read it, Loved it


I wasn't sure if I wanted to start this book, Passionate Housewives- Desperate for God, but I do love the authors. I had the pleasure of meeting Stacey McDonald two years ago and enjoyed time and conversations with her. I very much appreciate the work of Jeannie Chancey and her website Ladies Against Feminism. However, I was not wanting to read a book this month that made me feel..... well, inferior. (I'm in serious need of sunshine and some Vitamin D!) This book was far from discouraging. It made me want to "gird up my loins" and continue to "fight the good fight."

I think that Romans 12:2 sums up the message of this book:
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transfomred by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment